Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I want to thank The Academy...

Specifically, The Academy of Awesome Bloggers.

When I started this blog, I didn't actually expect to have a large list of readers. I certainly didn't expect many people to happen upon it, nor did I expect anyone whose blogs I read to actually notice me.

Let's just leave that whole statement above at, "I had very few expectations". That works.


Since the beginning of this month (an entire week...whoa), I've been tracking the visits to my blog with a Site Meter, which hadn't really done anything but contribute to my OCD until yesterday...when people started visiting.

So I'd like to thank everyone who's linked to me on their blog, in no particular order:

Tam
AD
Abby
TD

My Site Meter has exploded in the past couple of days, thanks to you.

And I figure the best way to keep it coming is to act grateful...because I am. :-)


Thanks to everyone who's reading - and if you have a blog you'd like me to read in return, I'll be more than happy to add you to the list of links in the sidebar (which I *do* actually visit every day I'm close to a computer). Just leave a comment.

2 comments:

Tam said...

I just want to say that you have the cleverest blog title evah. :)

Bonnie said...

Thanks! I like yours, too...it reminds me of that song..."Doo, doo, doo, lookin' out my back door..." :-)